Skip to content
- Unpacking Our Collection: Walter by Tsubasa Berg by Martha Clippinger
This week Martha Clippinger unpacks a special painting by Tsubasa Berg.
- On the Other Side of the Meditation: An Interview with Selah Saterstrom by Jennifer Denrow
Vulnerability, bathing suits, writing, ancestors, and co-opting academia as a meditation. Jennifer Denrow talks with Selah Saterstrom.
- Practice: Laura Paulini’s Dazzling Repetitions by Sarah Granett
For our first Practice interview, Sarah Granett talks with painter, Laura Paulini, about dots and process in her Shimmer paintings.
- Introducing Practice – Interviews with Artists by Sarah Granett
Sarah Granett dives into the inspiration behind Practice, a column of interviews with artists.
- Unpacking Our Collection: Banana Puddin’ by Martha Clippinger
When it comes to creating community through sharing of art and food, Martha Clippinger is a natural. This week, she rediscovers Banana Puddin', and recounts its place in her early college
- this is a picture of by Carin Rodenborn
Of: a preposition used to show belonging, relating, or a state of connection with or to. Of what is it a picture? Carin Rodenborn explores the reach of picturing's subject, and what's just
- Caldevaja: Geometric Fashion For the Feminine Mystique by Abbie Miller
Abbie Miller finds the anthropocentric spine of Modernist geometric sculpture epitomized in an iPhone assisted neologism, Caldevaja.
- Behind the Scene: Reading “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life” by Sarah Granett
Sarah Granett comments on a topical book of artists' essays culled and edited by Sharon Louden.
- Unpacking Our Collection: Elegies by Martha Clippinger
On the morning after the shooting in Charleston, SC, Martha Clippinger finds a place for Elegy, a painting by Anthony Viti, and reflects on loss.
- Human I Love You: An Introduction + Poem by Carin Rodenborn
Carin Rodenborn just got married! Literally a few days ago. And what a spot-on fitting way to begin this d&h column about love and the people we share it with.