Skip to content
- ThreadWritten Textiles: Embroidery and Embodiment by Sarah Granett
Sarah Pedlow discusses her product line featuring traditional Hungarian craft.
- With Love and Squalor: A Letter to Friends, Shortly After the Birth of Their First Child, Esme by Adrienne Callander
Mama. Mama! Ma!Ma! maMA! maMA!
- Mothership: An Introduction of Rambling, yet Economic, Proportions by Carin Rodenborn
Carin Rodenborn introduces Mothership, a space where we don’t have to put the toys away at the end of the day.
- Incremental Light: A Conversation Between Stacy Elaine Dacheux and Richard Froude by Dime Conversations
Two writers talk about threads in the body, undeveloped film, showering and double-wanting.
- Drawing by Nell Painter
From childhood through a career as an eminent historian and writer, and most recently as an artist, Nell Painter traces drawing in her life.
- Practice: Kim Bennett’s Multiple Streams by Sarah Granett
Kim Bennett discusses her multi-faceted art practice, beautiful objects, accessibility and claiming women's creative production in history.
- Practice: Hei Fok, Normalizing Fantasy by Sarah Granett
Sarah Granett interviews Hei Fok about influences from his Hong Kong youth, normalizing gay imagery, and painting around the workweek.
- Gallery: Kim Bennett and Chris Hosea
Over Time Across Space is a collaboration between Kim Bennett and Chris Hosea that has culminated in pierced, worded drawings, and stained, embroidered textiles.
- Gallery: Mert Diner
History is embedded in its negation in Mert Diner's paintings. Canvas cutouts applied on top, cover what's underneath. Weave of raw canvas, rubbed with pigment, appears both ethereal and bare. Overpa