- Art Confessions by Abbie Miller
Are professional artist marketing measures cramping the true thrills of your creative mojo?
Abbie Miller gets into it.
- Gina Werfel’s Loosening Forms by Sarah Granett
This week Practice talks to Gina Werfel about the shift in her painting from landscape to ebullient marks that leap from their skins.
- Hearne Pardee: Knowing There is a Construct by Sarah Granett
Practice speaks with artist Hearne Pardee about perception, landscape, and his experiential approach to abstraction.
- The Hive: BirdDog Press by Kate Nelson
Kate Nelson asks Allison Bozeman of BirdDog Press about the joys and challenges of running a letterpress company.
- Residency Report: Rebekah Goldstein at Golden by Rebekah Goldstein
Rebekah Goldstein recently spent a one-month residency at the Sam and Adele Golden Foundation for the Arts.
- Gallery: Jesse Farber
Tangled, cruddy nuggets of ruined lux pulsate, bead and bloom.