Skip to content
- To notice things I miss: The Blvd as Beloved by Joe Lennon
Joe Lennon explores language on foot, and Jennifer Denrow asks questions that lead to more poetry.
- Gallery: Steven Dressler
In Songs without Songs Steven Dressler cuts the music out of sappy music, leaving a slab of intricately conceived cover art.
- A Continuous Conversation through Time: An Interview with HR Hegnauer by Jennifer Denrow
Jennifer Denrow speaks with HR Hegnauer about the writer's journey.
Memorization and recitation, reading faces for editing, and paying the opportunity cost.
- Incremental Light: A Conversation Between Stacy Elaine Dacheux and Richard Froude by Dime Conversations
Two writers talk about threads in the body, undeveloped film, showering and double-wanting.
- Gallery: Kim Bennett and Chris Hosea
Over Time Across Space is a collaboration between Kim Bennett and Chris Hosea that has culminated in pierced, worded drawings, and stained, embroidered textiles.
- On the Other Side of the Meditation: An Interview with Selah Saterstrom by Jennifer Denrow
Vulnerability, bathing suits, writing, ancestors, and co-opting academia as a meditation. Jennifer Denrow talks with Selah Saterstrom.
- this is a picture of by Carin Rodenborn
Of: a preposition used to show belonging, relating, or a state of connection with or to. Of what is it a picture? Carin Rodenborn explores the reach of picturing's subject, and what's just
- Gallery: Kathleen McShane
Kathleen McShane's spacious mixed media collages feature bookshelves as pictorial building blocks bridging blank space. These shelves are heights to crimp, scramble, backstep or belay. They float,