Skip to content
- Next Epoch Seed Library by Milcah Bassel
An Interview with Anne Percoco and Ellie Irons by Milcah Bassel
- Annabeth Rosen: It’s Magic, It’s Not Magic by Sarah Granett
This week we present a conversation with Annabeth Rosen — clay, process, and reflections on career.
- Gallery: Ülgen Semerci
Ülgen Semerci's painterly surfaces evoke vaporous, mineral forces, the voice of our earth in crisis.
- Historian and Artist, Nell Painter by Sarah Granett
A conversation with Nell Painter about her experiences as an art student and her current work spanning history and visual art.
- Gina Werfel’s Loosening Forms by Sarah Granett
This week Practice talks to Gina Werfel about the shift in her painting from landscape to ebullient marks that leap from their skins.
- Hearne Pardee: Knowing There is a Construct by Sarah Granett
Practice speaks with artist Hearne Pardee about perception, landscape, and his experiential approach to abstraction.
- Residency Report: Rebekah Goldstein at Golden by Rebekah Goldstein
Rebekah Goldstein recently spent a one-month residency at the Sam and Adele Golden Foundation for the Arts. Here is her report.
- Gallery: Jesse Farber
Tangled, cruddy nuggets of ruined lux pulsate, bead and bloom.
- Unpacking Our Collection: Bullseye! by Martha Clippinger
When two personal collections become one...
- Gallery: Jamie Powell
Jamie Powell's sassy, boisterous, refigured painting. Take a look.