Skip to content
- Annabeth Rosen: It’s Magic, It’s Not Magic by Sarah Granett
This week we present a conversation with Annabeth Rosen — clay, process, and reflections on career.
- Historian and Artist, Nell Painter by Sarah Granett
A conversation with Nell Painter about her experiences as an art student and her current work spanning history and visual art.
- Gina Werfel’s Loosening Forms by Sarah Granett
This week Practice talks to Gina Werfel about the shift in her painting from landscape to ebullient marks that leap from their skins.
- Hearne Pardee: Knowing There is a Construct by Sarah Granett
Practice speaks with artist Hearne Pardee about perception, landscape, and his experiential approach to abstraction.
- Practice: Kim Bennett’s Multiple Streams by Sarah Granett
Kim Bennett discusses her multi-faceted art practice, beautiful objects, accessibility and claiming women's creative production in history.
- Practice: Hei Fok, Normalizing Fantasy by Sarah Granett
Sarah Granett interviews Hei Fok about influences from his Hong Kong youth, normalizing gay imagery, and painting around the workweek.
- Practice: Laura Paulini’s Dazzling Repetitions by Sarah Granett
For our first Practice interview, Sarah Granett talks with painter, Laura Paulini, about dots and process in her Shimmer paintings.
- Introducing Practice – Interviews with Artists by Sarah Granett
Sarah Granett dives into the inspiration behind Practice, a column of interviews with artists.