Skip to content
- To notice things I miss: The Blvd as Beloved by Joe Lennon
Joe Lennon explores language on foot, and Jennifer Denrow asks questions that lead to more poetry.
- Gallery: Steven Dressler
In Songs without Songs Steven Dressler cuts the music out of sappy music, leaving a slab of intricately conceived cover art.
- A Continuous Conversation through Time: An Interview with HR Hegnauer by Jennifer Denrow
Jennifer Denrow speaks with HR Hegnauer about the writer's journey.
Memorization and recitation, reading faces for editing, and paying the opportunity cost.
- Incremental Light: A Conversation Between Stacy Elaine Dacheux and Richard Froude by Dime Conversations
Two writers talk about threads in the body, undeveloped film, showering and double-wanting.
- Gallery: Kim Bennett and Chris Hosea
Over Time Across Space is a collaboration between Kim Bennett and Chris Hosea that has culminated in pierced, worded drawings, and stained, embroidered textiles.
- On the Other Side of the Meditation: An Interview with Selah Saterstrom by Jennifer Denrow
Vulnerability, bathing suits, writing, ancestors, and co-opting academia as a meditation. Jennifer Denrow talks with Selah Saterstrom.
- this is a picture of by Carin Rodenborn
Of: a preposition used to show belonging, relating, or a state of connection with or to. Of what is it a picture? Carin Rodenborn explores the reach of picturing's subject, and what's just beyond reach.
- Gallery: Kathleen McShane
Kathleen McShane's spacious mixed media collages feature bookshelves as pictorial building blocks bridging blank space. These shelves are heights to crimp, scramble, backstep or belay. They float, reach, span, connect, convey, and they erupt suddenly in vivid infectious flames -- poof!