- Interview with Rachel Jones by Richard Froude
Richard Froude talks to artist Rachel Jones about accessibility in both visual and literary arts.
- Next Epoch Seed Library by Milcah Bassel
An Interview with Anne Percoco and Ellie Irons by Milcah Bassel
- Fly Fishing 101 by Adrienne Callander
Adrienne Callander speaks with Michael Steinberg-- fly fisherman and prof who teaches, writes and does what he loves.
- Annabeth Rosen: It’s Magic, It’s Not Magic by Sarah Granett
This week we present a conversation with Annabeth Rosen — clay, process, and reflections on career.
- Historian and Artist, Nell Painter by Sarah Granett
A conversation with Nell Painter about her experiences as an art student and her current work spanning history and visual art.
- Gina Werfel’s Loosening Forms by Sarah Granett
This week Practice talks to Gina Werfel about the shift in her painting from landscape to ebullient marks that leap from their skins.
- Hearne Pardee: Knowing There is a Construct by Sarah Granett
Practice speaks with artist Hearne Pardee about perception, landscape, and his experiential approach to abstraction.
- The Hive: BirdDog Press by Kate Nelson
Kate Nelson asks Allison Bozeman of BirdDog Press about the joys and challenges of running a letterpress company.
- A Continuous Conversation through Time: An Interview with HR Hegnauer by Jennifer Denrow
Jennifer Denrow speaks with HR Hegnauer about the writer's journey.
Memorization and recitation, reading faces for editing, and paying the opportunity cost.
- ThreadWritten Textiles: Embroidery and Embodiment by Sarah Granett
Sarah Pedlow discusses her product line featuring traditional Hungarian craft.